Application: Used as the Structural Retainer for the Walls of Oil, Gas Wells
Specification: Outer diameter: 10mm ~ 720mm
Wall thickness: 1mm ~ 35mm
LENGTH: R1, R2, R3
Standard: API 5CT Grade H40/ J55/ K55/ N80-1/ N80Q/ R95/ L80-1/ C90-1/ T95-1/ P110/ Q125-1/C110
Process Type: Seamless (SMLS), Electric Resistance Welded (ERW)
End:Beveled, Square Cut, With LTC/STC/BTC/VAM Connection
Surface: Anti-corrosion Water Based Paint
Packing: Protection Caps in Both Ends, Waterproof Paper Wrapped, Two Tags
Whats App: 008613761124029
Casing pipe is a steel pipe commonly used in underground construction to protect utility lines of various types from getting damaged. The pipe is jacked into an augered hole in segments and then connected together by welding or by threaded and coupled ends, or other proprietary pipe connectors. It is widely used in petroleum industry. Our products in this category are of N80, J55, K55, L80 and P110 steel grade. These steel casing pipes have passed the certification of ISO9001:2000 and API authentication.
1. Casing pipe is heat treated. It can effectively improve the tensile strength, impact toughness, destroy-resistant property, etc. Its value has been ensured.
2. This product protects the borehole from being polluted by shallow water or shallow gas. It can also support the wellhead equipment and remain its weight in other layers.
3. Steel casing pipe is capable of separating the pressures on different layers in order to let the drilling fluid circulate normally and protect the working casing. It makes the installation of anti-blast device, anti-leakage device and tail pipe very convenient.
4. Our pipes of this kind are rust free, chemical resistant and long lasting.
5. These casing pipes are easy to cut and install. Their threaded ends make the pipes be easily installed without the use of any adhesives or solvent cements.
6. We provide these products in various sizes and designs. We are manufacturing these pipes on a large scale. They can be used in the different projects like construction, streets, highways, etc.
1. Our casing pipes are used for delivering petroleum or other materials. They have superior properties and are appraised by our clients.
2. These products are heated at certain temperatures. AC1 of 27MnCr steel is 736℃ and AC3 is 810℃. We have a strict temperature control. The heating temperature is selected between 740℃ and 810℃ when subcritical quenching. The heating temperature should be hold for 15 minutes. After the quenching process, the temperature of tempering should be 630℃. The temperature of tempering is hold for 50 minutes. As the casing pipe is heated in (α + γ) phase region and part of the undissolved ferrites are remained, its toughness is improved and its strength is remained very high.
3. At the same time, the temperature of low temperature quenching is lower than normal temperature. The stress of quenching is reduced, so that deformation of the pipes is reduced in this process. The successful operation of heat treatment is ensured. The following thread machining process is provided with superior raw materials in this way.
4. Actually, as a steel casing pipe supplier we provide every well casing component you need in a range of sizes, grades, and specifications to meet your needs and budget. Our products are competitively priced and ready for immediate shipment.
1. Casing pipes are widely used in the foundation projects of many industries, such as petroleum, natural gas, coal gas, water supply, thermal power generation, hydropower generation and dredging works.
2. These products are also used for supporting the wall of well during and after the drilling process, so as to ensure the normal operation of whole oil well.
3. Steel casing pipe can protect various types of cables and pipes, such as water mains, gas pipes, electrical power cables, fiber optic cables, etc. These lines are usually mounted and spaced within the pipes by using "casing spacers". The casing spacers are made of various materials. 4. Steel casing pipe can also be used in the construction of deep foundations.